A good story-line is something you never want to end.
It carries you away. Taking you to places both familiar and new. Shaping a world for you to discover and leaving you eager to see what’s around the next turn. This is a story line with so much more for you to experience. Around the corner from shopping, dining and everything you love. Steps from transit, ready to take you in any direction your heart desires. Line by line, this where your story continues – with the next phase of inspired condo living at Yonge and Eglinton. Experience life to the core.
Be at the center of it all. LIVE AT LINE
• Developed by: Reserve Properties and Westdale Properties Recent Projects: Rise, 109 Oz, Bellefair, Lakehouse and Motif (Reserve); Nobu Residences, Theory Condos, One Bloor, Charlie (Westdale)
• Interior Designer: U31
• Architect: IBI Group
• Lawyer: Harris, Sheaffer LLP
• Landscape Architecture: Brook McIlroy
• Units range from Studios to 3 Bedroom + Media plans.
• All units have a balcony.
• All units with dens have been optimized so that dens fit a pull-out couch.
• Some studios have a space for a separate sleeping area.
• Occupancy: September 2022
• Maintenance Fees: Approximately $0.58 per square foot Water and hydro are separately metered; gas is included.
• Steps from the Yonge Street Subway Line and the LRT.
• Walkable local amenities include: Loblaws, LCBO, Shoppers Drug Mart, Tim Horton’s, Starbucks, Sobey’s, Metro, Cheese Emporium, Wine Rack, Yonge-Eglinton Centre, Goodlife Fitness, Sporting life, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, and more
• Many local schools in the area making Line 5 very family friendly.
• Great restaurants are all walkable along the area including: Bar Buca, Grazie, The Keg, The Homeway, Fresh, Copacabana Brazilian Steakhouse, La Carnita, Sweet Jesus, Aroma, Uncle Betty’s, Lime, Five Doors North, Thobor’s Bakery, and so many more
• Many local bars and entertainment venues in the area such as The Rose and Crown, Duke of Kent, Alleycatz, Prohibition Gastrohouse, The Granite Brewery, Cibo Wine Bar, Acrobat Lounge, Scruffy Murphy’s Irish Pub, and more
• Access to many parks and recreational facilities such as Cineplex Cinemas Yonge-Eglinton, Blythwood Ravine Park, Sherwood Park, Snakes and Lattes Midtown, Orange Theory Fitness, and more
• Only 10 mins to the DVP and Bayview Extension.
This is Toronto’s new hub of hyper-connectivity. Reduce your dependency on cars and alleviate commute times by living in the most connected community in the city.
Transit along the neighborhood corridor is close to completion, and movement between points of life and work is a vision of fluidity. The expansion of the Eglinton Crosstown LRT will bring four-way rapid transit to Line 5, putting you close to work, play, and everything in between.
1. Outdoor BBQ & Dining Lounge 2. Party Lounge 3. Catering Kitchen 4. Art Studio 5. Outdoor Theatre 6. Outdoor Firepit Lounge
1. Outdoor Games Lounge 2. Library Lounge 3. Outdoor Pool & Lounge 4. WC & Change Room 5. Social Club & Shared Work Space 6. Demo Kitchen 7. Outdoor BBQ & Dining Lounge
Line 5 Condos - 117 Broadway Ave, Toronto, ON M4P 1V3, Canada
Line 5 Condos - 117 Broadway Ave, Toronto, ON M4P 1V3, Canada
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF
Last Revision: March 15, 2019
The following Terms and Conditions govern and apply to your use of or reliance upon this website maintained by Gurdeep Saini, Broker Of Record, Prosense Realty, Brokerage
Your access or use of the Website indicates that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other applicable laws, statutes and/or regulations. We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice, effective upon its posting to the Website. Your continued use of the Website will be considered your acceptance to the revised Terms and Conditions.
All intellectual property on the Website (except for User Generated Content, as defined below) is owned by us or the builder or other listing brokerages, which includes materials protected by copyright, trademark, or patent laws. All trademarks, service marks and trade names are owned, registered and/or licensed by the builders, developer or listing brokerages whose products we advertise or sell. All content on the Website (except for User Generated Content, as defined below), including but not limited to text, software, code, designs, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, applications, interactive features and all other content is a collective work under Canadian and other copyright laws and is the proprietary property of the Builders, developers or listing brokerages; All rights reserved.
“User Generated Content” is communications, materials, information, data, opinions, photos, profiles, messages, notes, website links, text information, music, videos, designs, graphics, sounds, and any other content that you and/or other Website users post or otherwise make available on or through the Website, except to the extent the content is owned by us.
We, through the Website and its services, may engage in affiliate marketing whereby we receive a commission on or percentage of the sale of goods or services on or through the Website. We may also accept advertising and sponsorships from commercial businesses or receive other forms of advertising compensation.
You agree not to use the Website for any unlawful purpose or any purpose prohibited under this clause. You agree not to use the Website in any way that could damage the Website, the services or the general business of Condopark.ca
You further agree not to use and/or access the Website:
6. PROTECTION OF PRIVACY
Through your use of the Website, you may provide us with certain information. By using the Website, you authorize us to use your information in Canada and any other country where we may operate.
We may receive information from external applications you use to access our Website, or we may receive information through various web technologies, such as cookies, log files, clear gifs, web beacons or others.
We use the information gathered from you to ensure your continued good experience on our website. We may also track certain of the passive information received to improve our marketing and analytics, and for this, we may work with third-party providers, including other marketers.
If you would like to disable our access to any passive information we receive from the use of various technologies, you may choose to disable cookies in your web browser.
You may not undertake any of the following actions:
You defend and indemnify condopark.ca and any of its affiliates and hold us harmless against any and all legal claims and demands, including reasonable attorney’s fees, which may arise from or relate to your use or misuse of the Website, your breach of these Terms and Conditions, or your conduct or actions. We will select our own legal counsel and may participate in our own defence, if we wish to so.
We may need to interrupt your access to the Website to perform maintenance or emergency services on a scheduled or unscheduled basis. You agree that your access to the Website may be affected by unanticipated or unscheduled downtime, for any reason, but that the we will have no liability for any damage or loss caused as a result of such downtime.
Your use of the Website is at your sole and exclusive risk and any services provided by us are on an “as is” basis. We disclaim any and all express or implied warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and the implied warranty of merchantability. We make no warranties that the Website will meet your needs or that the Website will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure. We also make no warranties as to the reliability or accuracy of any information on the Website or obtained through the Services. Any damage that may occur to you, through your computer system, or as a result of loss of your data from your use of the Website is your sole responsibility and we are not liable for any such damage or loss.
Internet communications are subject to interception, loss or alteration and, as consequence, you acknowledge that information or data you provide by electronic means by accessing or using this Website are not confidential or exclusive, except to the extent required by the applicable laws, and that communications by email may be intercepted, altered or lost.
We are not liable for any damages that may occur to you as a result of your use of the Website, to the fullest extent permitted by law. The maximum liability of Condopark.ca arising from your use of the Website is limited to the greater of one hundred ($100) Canadian Dollars or the amount you paid to condopark.ca in the last six (6) months. This applies to any and all claims by you, including, but not limited to, lost profits or revenues, consequential or punitive damages, negligence, strict liability, fraud, or torts of any kind.
By submitting a registration for a condo project on our site, you give us consent to send you marketing material and other promotional material. You can unsubscribe to any of our marketing or promotional email by clicking the Unsubscribe option on the bottom of the page.