1. Location is Everything! – North Toronto is considered to be one of the GTA’s most popular places to live. With its historic neighborhoods that are surrounded by parks, a variety of daily amenities, and accessible location to highways and transit, New Lawrence Heights is the perfect place to invest or call home.
2. A Place to Grow! – For families looking to call New Lawrence Heights home, education for their children is always a top priority. Families looking for child care, will find many quality day care centers in the area, plus the city is proposing the development of new centres within the development phases. The city is also proposing a new accessible elementary school within the development. There are also plenty of existing schools in the area including private, high school, and post-secondary.
3. Drive, Take Transit, Bike! – New Lawrence Heights is conveniently located minutes from Allen road, connecting you quickly to Highway 401. There is an abundance of different TTC bus routes just steps away, connecting you to two different subway stations nearby. Yorkdale Go Bus Station is also located nearby. The city is also proposing new and improved cycling infrastructure to be built along some of the major nearby streets, including both sides of Allen road, making it quicker and easier to get to nearby amenities.
4. Green Space is Most Important! – According to home-buyers in Canada, the single most important factor in choosing a place to live is proximity to parklands. New Lawrence Heights will have four new community parks, totaling over 12-acres of park space, including a 9-acre central park which will feature playgrounds and sports fields. With many other parks in the area, there is no shortage of natural space to enjoy.
5. Plenty of Local Amenities! – Everything you would ever need is within walking distance or a short commute from New Lawrence Heights. Yorkdale and Lawrence Square shopping centres are minutes away for all your shopping needs, including many dining options and a movie theatre. There are several libraries and community centres in the area, including the Toronto Cricket, Skating, and Curling Club which has been a part of the community since 1827. Grocery, drug, and big box stores, cafes and hospitals are close by also.
It’s an area known for its beautiful homes, prestigious clubs and celebrated public and private schools. Now, adjacent to the world-known Yorkdale Shopping Centre, we’re excited to introduce a new collection of prestige townhomes just moments from the best that North Toronto has to offer. A 100 acre transformation currently underway that will bring 5,000 new homes to this convenient North Toronto location. Welcome to The New Lawrence Heights. Show Map
Context was formed in 1997 by Stephen Gross and Howard Cohen. Our company is focused on the development of mixed-use projects, condominiums and affordable rental housing in Toronto’s central neighbourhoods. We are pioneers in downtown intensification with buildings based on quality design, sustainability and innovative city planning.
Metropia is a privately owned and highly respected real estate developer creating authentic communities in both the Greater Toronto Area and Calgary. Metropia focuses on community building, urban renewal and design innovation. Metropia is a product of Howard Sokolowski’s vision to create one of Canada’s leading real estate development companies. Over the past 30 years, Howard and executive team member David Speigel have led the development of over 25,000 homes and set a new standard for customer satisfaction in the industry.
New Lawrence Heights Towns - 261 Ranee Ave, North York, ON M6A 1N7, Canada
New Lawrence Heights Towns - 261 Ranee Ave, North York, ON M6A 1N7, Canada
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF
Last Revision: March 15, 2019
The following Terms and Conditions govern and apply to your use of or reliance upon this website maintained by Gurdeep Saini, Broker Of Record, Prosense Realty, Brokerage
Your access or use of the Website indicates that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other applicable laws, statutes and/or regulations. We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice, effective upon its posting to the Website. Your continued use of the Website will be considered your acceptance to the revised Terms and Conditions.
All intellectual property on the Website (except for User Generated Content, as defined below) is owned by us or the builder or other listing brokerages, which includes materials protected by copyright, trademark, or patent laws. All trademarks, service marks and trade names are owned, registered and/or licensed by the builders, developer or listing brokerages whose products we advertise or sell. All content on the Website (except for User Generated Content, as defined below), including but not limited to text, software, code, designs, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, applications, interactive features and all other content is a collective work under Canadian and other copyright laws and is the proprietary property of the Builders, developers or listing brokerages; All rights reserved.
“User Generated Content” is communications, materials, information, data, opinions, photos, profiles, messages, notes, website links, text information, music, videos, designs, graphics, sounds, and any other content that you and/or other Website users post or otherwise make available on or through the Website, except to the extent the content is owned by us.
We, through the Website and its services, may engage in affiliate marketing whereby we receive a commission on or percentage of the sale of goods or services on or through the Website. We may also accept advertising and sponsorships from commercial businesses or receive other forms of advertising compensation.
You agree not to use the Website for any unlawful purpose or any purpose prohibited under this clause. You agree not to use the Website in any way that could damage the Website, the services or the general business of Condopark.ca
You further agree not to use and/or access the Website:
6. PROTECTION OF PRIVACY
Through your use of the Website, you may provide us with certain information. By using the Website, you authorize us to use your information in Canada and any other country where we may operate.
We may receive information from external applications you use to access our Website, or we may receive information through various web technologies, such as cookies, log files, clear gifs, web beacons or others.
We use the information gathered from you to ensure your continued good experience on our website. We may also track certain of the passive information received to improve our marketing and analytics, and for this, we may work with third-party providers, including other marketers.
If you would like to disable our access to any passive information we receive from the use of various technologies, you may choose to disable cookies in your web browser.
You may not undertake any of the following actions:
You defend and indemnify condopark.ca and any of its affiliates and hold us harmless against any and all legal claims and demands, including reasonable attorney’s fees, which may arise from or relate to your use or misuse of the Website, your breach of these Terms and Conditions, or your conduct or actions. We will select our own legal counsel and may participate in our own defence, if we wish to so.
We may need to interrupt your access to the Website to perform maintenance or emergency services on a scheduled or unscheduled basis. You agree that your access to the Website may be affected by unanticipated or unscheduled downtime, for any reason, but that the we will have no liability for any damage or loss caused as a result of such downtime.
Your use of the Website is at your sole and exclusive risk and any services provided by us are on an “as is” basis. We disclaim any and all express or implied warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and the implied warranty of merchantability. We make no warranties that the Website will meet your needs or that the Website will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure. We also make no warranties as to the reliability or accuracy of any information on the Website or obtained through the Services. Any damage that may occur to you, through your computer system, or as a result of loss of your data from your use of the Website is your sole responsibility and we are not liable for any such damage or loss.
Internet communications are subject to interception, loss or alteration and, as consequence, you acknowledge that information or data you provide by electronic means by accessing or using this Website are not confidential or exclusive, except to the extent required by the applicable laws, and that communications by email may be intercepted, altered or lost.
We are not liable for any damages that may occur to you as a result of your use of the Website, to the fullest extent permitted by law. The maximum liability of Condopark.ca arising from your use of the Website is limited to the greater of one hundred ($100) Canadian Dollars or the amount you paid to condopark.ca in the last six (6) months. This applies to any and all claims by you, including, but not limited to, lost profits or revenues, consequential or punitive damages, negligence, strict liability, fraud, or torts of any kind.
By submitting a registration for a condo project on our site, you give us consent to send you marketing material and other promotional material. You can unsubscribe to any of our marketing or promotional email by clicking the Unsubscribe option on the bottom of the page.